Thursday, July 30, 2009

Newer Life Drawings

These are just a couple of my favourites from today and tuesdays classes. Sorry I forgot to rotate some of them, just tilt you head please cuz I'm to lazy to re-upload them.


I still had time left after finishing the last pose on this page so I decided to put something stupid on the page that means nothing as a joke of how people do stuff like this to seem edgy but when they do it just comes off contrived and weird. I kinda regret doing it because you can't tell it was a joke just by looking at it lol...






I really like this one:
This is actually the same drawing I just changed it and accidentally posted both photos.

1 comment:

  1. I love your gestures from 3-5. really fantastic in exaggerating and capturing the weight and motion.

    ReplyDelete