Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Art Dump (Life Drawings and Airport Sketches)

I went to the airport on the weekend to draw people. It was my first time actually going somewhere just to do this in a long time so I ended up with alot of junk, but these were some more decent ones.
1
2 3


4

5



6


7

8

Some life drawings from Monday night (30 seconds-7 minutes):
9

10
11
12

13

14

Here are some drawings I did in India ink. I'm getting bored of using China markers so I'm going to try using lots more mediums now. It was my first time life drawing with a wet medium and it was alot of fun! I'm planning on using some watercolours when I go again on Thursday as long as I don't have too much homework:(.
15

16

3 comments:

  1. man these are all so amazing! I dont think there are any here I don't love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thanks meri! that's the nicest thing anyones said about my drawings:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like number 1, and 12 I think, is my favorite. (I didn't know you posted theese! I guess I should check blogger more offten lol)

    ReplyDelete