Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Capilano Portfolio

I should update more often, I've starting neglecting this blog. Anyways here's my portfolio I submitted for the Commercial Animation program at Capilano University. I should hear back from them with a decision in about 3 weeks.




















I thought I'd start something new as well. I want to incorporate music into my blog so I've decided to put a 'Listen to This' at the end of my blog posts. So...

Listen to This:

People who know me well know I'm a big fan of The Shins:). They were rumoured to be coming out with a new album this year but when I found out they were going on hiatus so James Mercer could pursue another project...I died inside a little. But that didn't last long because his new band, Broken Bells, is awesome! Listen to Broken Bells - The High Road and if you like it I urge you to buy their album. It's pretty swell!

No comments:

Post a Comment